The beautiful thing about WordPress is that it’s scaleable. You can turn a simple starter website into an online marketplace. WordPress has been around so long that there’s tons of guides across the web to help any level of tech savvy person to DIY a WordPress site. But not everyone has the time for it, right?
You need an expert you can trust to help you maintain a space that converts your visitors to sales and leads while you’re focused on your business.
That’s where I come in. With 15 years of experience working with WordPress and multiple hosting providers, you can leave the troubleshooting, repairs, and upgrades to me!
WordPress Upgrades Service:
- Social Media plugin installation and configuration: $60/per plugin (does not include special styling that requires coding)
- SEO plugin installation and settings configuration (includes connections to Google Analytics and Google Search Console if applicable): $75
- SSL installation and configuration: $100 (does not include cost of SSL certificate or renewals)
- Shipping plugin installation and configuration for self-shipping (includes connecting to your shipping account): $125/per Shipping provider
- Shipping plugin installation and configuration for ship-from-warehouse (includes connecting to and working with your warehouse support): contact with details for quote.
- Payment processor plugin installation and configuration: $125/per payment processor
- Newsletter Subscriber Pop Up installation, configuration, customization: contact with details for quote.
- Woocommerce installation, configuration, product/service setup for one product and follow-along video on how to continue to add products: $450 (does not include shipping and payment processor configuration)
- All other upgrades: contact with details for quote.
Troubleshooting and repair services:
- Fix a Broken Site
- White screen of death
- Contact forms error
- WooCommerce Checkout error
- Newsletter subscribe error
Please contact me with details for quote.
Technical SEO Service:
Technical SEO helps your website get crawled and indexed by search engines so you can drive more traffic to your website. Having a technically optimized website is essential if you want to attract organic traffic from search engines because site design and content are rendered useless if users can’t access or navigate your site.
For brand new websites, Technical SEO Services entail:
- Implement SSL if applicable
- Set up of Google Search Console
- Set up of Bing Webmaster Tools
- Set up of Google Analytics
- Domain name verification
- Installation and configuration of an SEO plugin on your site where applicable
- Creation and submission of sitemaps
- Creation of a robots.txt file
- Verify site is crawlable
- Verify site is indexable
- Enforce HTTPS for all pages
- Configure accessibility from one domain
- Implement caching
Technical SEO Services for new websites is $450.
For existing websites, your best course of action is to contact me about a SEO Audit to identify any technical issues on your site. Then, based on the issues that need to be addressed, I can quote you a fair price for my required time investment to improve your website’s search engine visibility.